|Mon||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||9:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|Wed||9:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|Thur||9:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||9:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Sat||9:30 am - 3:00 pm|
PCA SKIN Professional Treatments
Different types of treatments are available, for example:
- Enhanced Jessner’s Peels
- softens the depth of surface lines, help clear acne and smoothes skin texture.
- Blended TCA Peels
- all four TCA solutions treat acne, hyper pigmentation and aging.
- Salicylic Acid Treatments
- Keratolytic action helps smooth surface texture, clear blocked follicles and reduce breakouts.
- Retinol Treatments
- create tightening and enhances absorption of vitamins & antioxidants into the skin.
- Peel Alternatives
- treatments that keep the skin free of pollutants and toxins
PCA Detox Deep Pore Treatment
An excellent choice for detoxifying all skin types. The active blend of lactic, glycolic and salicylic acids effectively penetrates pores to dissolve impactions and blackheads, kill bacteria, reduce inflammation and remove excess cell debris to leave the skin hydrated, purified and clear. This gentle, deep pore cleansing treatment provides strong antibacterial and antioxidant action.
PCA Oxygenating Trio
An antioxidant therapy to correct and prevent free radical damage as oxidative and environmental stress of skin is a significant contributor to the aging process. This treatment stimulates respiration and circulation within the skin, rejuvenating sluggish, stressed skin as it draws oxygen to the surface, resulting in a radiant, healthy look. Completed with pure oxygen to restore skin.
This peel simultaneously exfoliates impurities from the skin while introducing vitamins, enzymes and nutrients into the skin. This treatment is great for smoothing the skin as the naturally occurring salicylic acid in the pumpkin removes the dead surface cells that cause rough texture. Pure oxygen is applied to indulge your skin even further. The face is then nourished with antioxidants and moisturizers. For any skin type and can be performed as often as every three weeks.