|Mon||9:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||9:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|Wed||9:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|Thur||9:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||9:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Sat||9:30 am - 3:00 pm|
What is it and how does it work?
The beauty of Botox® is that it’s a simple, 10-minute, non-surgical process administered by a physician. It will temporarily relax the movement of certain muscles in a desired area and within days there is noticeable improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe lines around the eyes or between the brows or forehead, depending where you have it. No recovery time. Can be done on lunch break and works well for people aged 18-65. Costs vary with number of units used.
If you would like to schedule a FREE consultation, call (802) 878-1236.
Restylane Treatment – Facial Enhancement
What is Restylane?
Restylane is a long lasting natural substitute to the traditional bovine collagen injection which is used to soften facial lines, wrinkles and folds (caused by the aging process), plump up the appearance of lips and to fill in scars.
Restylane is hyaluronic acid (a natural biodegradable substance) that has rare occurrences of allergic reaction due to it’s non-animal associated basis. Hyaluronic acid is simply a sugar molecule that is compatible with human hyaluronic acid which already exists in the human body. As a result, it is not necessary to undergo skin sensitivity testing prior to restylane injection treatment.
The Restylane Treatment
For your comfort, the area to be treated is anesthetized using a topical cream or anesthetic block. The Restylane is then injected gradually under the skin to fill in lines, wrinkles or folds. The lip treatment requires injection around the lip area. Results are immediate leaving your wrinkles with a smooth soft appearance and leaving lips fuller.
Results of the Treatment?
Treatments last much longer than the traditional collagen filler. The lasting effects of treatment are dependent on your age, skin structure and lifestyle. Treatments may last six months to one year. Initially a second treatment may be required after two to four weeks to achieve the results you desire. Restylane will restore volume and fullness to skin that has experienced a gradual breakdown of elastin fibers and collagen. You can resume your daily routine immediately after treatment. Replenishment of Restylane may be done as needed because of its natural qualities.
Are there side effects from Restylane?
Redness and swelling at the site of the Restylane injection are most commonly sited. Typically these conditions subside within a few hours to one or two days. The results of your treatment, smoother softer skin and full lips, are immediately evident.
What should I do prior to a Restylane treatment?
Avoid taking aspirin, St. John’s Wort and high doses of Vitamin E before 24 hours before you are to receive your Restylane treatment. These medicines may increase the amount of bleeding at the Restylane injection site.
Stay away from all anti-inflammatory medications like Advil, Motrin and Ibuprofen. These types of medications may cause both increased bleeding and bruising at the injection site.
Get a prescription strength anti-viral medication before your Restylane treatment on your lips and around your mouth. If you have a history of cold sores, your Restylane treatment may induce an outbreak.
Please observe the following after treatment with Restylane®:
• After your treatment, you might have some redness or swelling. This can last less than seven to 10 days. Sunbathing and cold outdoor activities should be avoided until any redness or swelling disappear. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or under 18, you shouldn’t use Restylane.
• Avoid touching the treated area within six hours following treatment. After that, the area can be gently washed.
• If you have previously suffered from facial cold sores, there is a risk that the needle punctures could contribute to another recurrence. Speak to your physician about medications that may minimize a recurrence.
• Avoid exercise and alcohol for six hours after your treatment.
• Having a follow-up treatment before the product has fully dissipated may enhance the lasting effect. Please be sure to consult your physician about recommendations for touch-up or follow-up treatments.